Friday, September 25, 2009

Headcase

Friday, August 28 I had a mini-stroke of some sorts. Being an idiot I have tried to soldier on in the hopes it might get better (which it has, but not enough). Got an MR on Wednesday and it showed some damage, as there are parts of my brain that haven't been getting enough oxygen. I'm on sick leave for now and will probably be ok again, but it'll take some time before I'm back to my usual, sarcastic self.

Going to the county hospital Monday for further check-ups to find out what's causing the lack of oxygen - probably a clot. Could be the heart, could be veins. So have at it in the comments...

6 comments:

Petter Johan said...

Jeg var den 3700 personen som klikket meg inn på profilen din. Det fortjener jo kake, synes jeg.

ohingrid said...

Oj!?

Har du det bra?

Tine said...

OK, so now you are not only fat, but you are also heart-failing and brain-damaged?

Sucks to be you?

Ghost of Goldwater said...

I'm NOTICING the difference in tone between Ingrid and Tine. Hrmph.

And yes, I am doing fine, all things considered. The language is almost 100% back - what's lagging is 1) the sarcasm and 2) head math.

Tine said...

Hah! When did addition help anyone anyway?

Ghost of Goldwater said...

I'm thinking more of subtraction right now... *glare*