Sunday, March 5, 2006

Cruel and unusual music

Who knew they sold weapons of mass destruction on the streets of Prague? Browsing through record shops or just walking along the streets, I came across recordings of music so vile, so cruel, so utterly without redeeming features, I had no choice but to buy one.

Nothing says "I hate you" like the gift of a CD with Smokie tunes played on pan flute. And I know just the right recipient for it... muahahahahahaaaaaaa! I also contemplated buying a CD with street organ music, but that would have involved me actually approaching said instrument of torture (playing full blast!), so I settled for Smokie instead.

2 comments:

VamPus said...

Right. This means WAR!

...and how come I had a creeping feeling who was the "lucky" recepient before I followed the link...

Solan said...

David Hasselhof's Greatest Hits is another great declaration of war.