Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Random observations on an article

I saw a column today at CNN, about how to "Cut your car insurance costs". There were five strategies mentioned, but the article conspiciously failed to mention the most obvious one: Stop driving like an asshole.

What really caught my eye, however, was this picture of the columnist, Gerri Willis. What the fuck is up with her face? Look closely - that chin and those cheekbones can't possibly be human! She's either an alien or the hitherto unknown twin sister of Batman's Joker.

willis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's an alien sent from Mars. I think she has dihonest reasons, and is trying to conquer the world by hypnotizing those who look at the news. Hmmm, yeah.

Agile said...

I'd say she's human enough.

Either that, or an ex-girlfriend of mine, from whom I've drawn the experience necessary to validate the authority by which I presented the above judgement, is equally alien - considering the striking resemblance.

Come to think of it; that really isn't such a stretch of the imagination... !

Hmmm, let's hope I haven't contributed in spawning an intergallactic half-breed ;-P