Saturday, June 17, 2006

Going home

Yup, I'm finally crossing the pond again. It's been over four years since I was overseas last, and I've really, really missed traveling in the US. So when I found a roundtrip deal with KLM for less than $600, I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I'm flying in to Newark Sunday 6/25 and flying out again Thursday 7/13. I'll probably drive up to New England the first few days, then I'm going down south for the last two weeks or so. If it's anything like the other times I've been over there, it'll be like coming home, I luvvvvv the place.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I guess it's like coming home, 'cause you write like an American. Are you sure you are from Norway?

Ghost of Goldwater said...

Shays sho in my pashport.

Anonymous said...

Impressive. Most impressive.

Anonymous said...

Are you perhaps bilingual?

Anonymous said...

Not bi, just anglophile.