Wednesday, February 1, 2006

It's rude, but is it art?

Ok... I've read some complaints regarding the cartoons of Mohammed - not pertaining to freedom of speech, but to the very relevant and morally valid notion of copyrights. I don't know what's proper, and until I get a good source explaining to me that it is in fact a violation of copy rights to show the cartoons, I shall keep them here. But in the unlikely event that I do feel compelled to remove them, I have made my own, highly blasphemous little back-up drawing.

Those of you who know me (and are still alive to talk about it), know that I can't draw to save my life, and certainly not with a paintshop program. Yet, here is my artistic impression of Mohammed, the ass-fucked prophet. I always go the extra mile for you, dear readers!

Muhammed

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Modent... Skjønner nå hvorfor du har det politiske ståstedet du har...

Anonymous said...

I think it's art - arty farty :-)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Something for the Autumn Show at Kuntnernes Hus in Oslo:-)

Anonymous said...

well, I don't speak Norwegian...and by the way...it's a really fucked up language....but I think this whole thing is absolutely rediculous...how many times has Christ, the Virgin Mary, and many others been defamed and blasphemised into oblivion? I respect the Muslim faith...as I do every other one that does not infringe on the liberty of others...but honestly people...learn to take a fucking joke!

Anonymous said...

Not clever just pathetic