Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm first! Me, me me!

An historical event happened at the airport today. I was the first to check in! When I arrived the Wizz Air counter hadn't opened yet, so I hung around, lurking in the shadows. When a middleaged woman walked up to an empty counter and started punching in on the computer, I made an educated guess and got in line. Lo and behold, it was Wizz Air and yours truly made it as numero uno. Wheee!

Also, this free internet thingy they have at the airport is pretty nifty - I'm typing these words at a cafe table in the terminal. It's just too stupid that you normally have to pay through the nose for something that ought to be normal courtesy in 2009 for any business of size & repute. Hrmph.

Lest I jinx this trip, let me close by cursing the effin parking house at the airport. Since it's bloody cold and there's lots of snow all over, I thought I'd splurge and park indoors. The sign outside the parking house said there were still a few open spots, so I drove in. Sadly there was not a fuckin space to be fuckin had on account of all the fuckin cunts doubleparked liked fuckin twats all over the fuckin place. I had to park way the fuck up at the back of the outdoors area and drag my way through the snow to the terminal. Curses.

No comments: