Sunday, January 30, 2005

Yes, I am bored

Some more inane test results:

I am 11% metrosexual. The high score is probably due to not owning many tennis shoes and knowing what crème brûlée is.

I am also 39% asshole, which comes as a bit of a disappointment to me. Again, I bemoan the lack of questions about relevant matters, such as invading 3rd world countries for their oil and buying clothes handmade by starving Nepali children.

I am 18% white trash, the high score apparently due to my preference for Bush and to some alcohol-related questions where my answers were probably taken the wrong way (there were no alternatives for "do not drink toxic substances").

And finally, I am only 12% idiot. Beats me.

1 comment:

Special Sauce said...

Ha! 51% bitch! Mostly, because I enjoy laughing at other people's failures. (Mostly ex-bosses.) Heh.
20% white trash, but I think they fail to take into consideration my ancestry. I'm not bothering with the Metrosexual test, because... well, the lack of a penis would tend to render the quiz pointless. As it were.

Mmm. Creme Brulee.