Sunday, August 16, 2009

Exit Prague

So here I am, just killing time before I have to fly home to Norway. Still don't want to go home, I like the relaxed life down here, like hanging out in the hostel bar and meet new people every night. Sigh.

Took a walk around the fortifications up at Vysehrad again yesterday, it's a really nice area with great views. Slept much of the afternoon, then a fun night with cool people in the bar. You can find all the pictures from this trip here.

View of the Vltava (Moldau) river and Petrin hill in the distance.
SANY0532

Sweet Jebus, I love this city.
SANY0541

Stuart and Kirsti, a very nice couple from Southampton. Kirsti is a history teacher, so we had lots to talk about.
SANY0554 SANY0555

Me and Stuart + me and Conor, an American who's been living at the hostel for several weeks. Damn funny guy. We harmonise Simon & Garfunkel tunes so well we should really go on the road.
SANY0559 SANY0562

Jana, the Czech girlfriend of Spencer the Bartender. An angel in appearance and mind, although I do manage to get a rise out of her by calling her Heidi and yodel (it's the pigtails).
SANY0564

No comments: