Sunday, August 6, 2006

I'm Lost And I Can't Find My Way Home

"So", I hear you say - for I frequently hear voices - "what have you been doing since you came back from the US?"

"Well", I'll reply - for I don't wish to appear rude, not even to invisible voices - (come to think of it... particularly not to them!) "Mostly, I've been vegetating in front of the computer or the TV."

"Watched anything interesting?", you may or may not ask me.

"Yes", I'll reply, regardless. "There is this series called "Lost", I bought the first season on DVD and watched the first 25 episodes in just two nights. Not that I'm obsessed or anything."

At this point you will either join me in an anal-retentive discussion of the show (being a fan) or back away slowly (being one of The Others). Either way, pay no attention to the machete in my right hand.

No comments: