Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One week to go

I have now confirmed that my last day here at school will be next Monday, the 15th of November... wheeeeeeee! I am part elated, part scared shitless. Maybe I'll gravitate towards teaching again, maybe I'll do something completely different. It's too soon to tell.

On a related note, I have a slight problem. Back before the summer, I went ahead and booked a flight to Naples, Italy for the xmas holiday (Dec 23 - Jan 1), plus I paid a 100 Euro deposit on an apartment. I also booked a rental car at a cheap price. I would HATE not having the money to go. The apartment is to be rented from Dec 25 till Jan 1 and has two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It's south of Naples, not far from Sorrento and Amalfi and all those purdy little towns and also very close to Pompei.

Anyways, in order to secure the financing of the trip I hereby offer a bedroom & bathroom in my apartment for the week of Dec 25 - Jan 1, at the ridiculously low price of $300. In addition you'll get the bonus of my smug face at breakfast every morning, plus a free ride to various interesting places such as Herculaneum, Pompei and Capri to mention a few. What are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Albertine said...

I'll send you the $600 next week.