Friday, September 29, 2017

Scotland: Dundee

In late September I started my fall break a day early and flew off to wonderful Scotland for ten days of sheer bliss. I landed in Aberdeen in the morning and first drove down to Dundee to see two new properties. Dundee, sadly, turned out to be a something of a bust.

The first place I went to was Claypotts Castle. This is what I wrote on TripAdvisor:
"Went there in late September. Difficult to find, difficult to find parking. I will admit that the place might be a lot better if you call in advance and arrange to see the interior, but the exterior is nothing special and the structure does not have a particularly riveting history."
DSC00963

DSC00965

I then went to see Broughty Castle. Again, TripAdvisor: "Not very interesting material presented in a less than interesting way. Visit only if you've nothing much else to do."
DSC00967

DSC00969

DSC00970

No comments: