Monday, May 2, 2005

To the right of Attila the Hun

A few weeks ago, I posted the results of a survey I took regarding UK politics. It came as no big surprise that I was by far closest to the Conservative Party. Now there's another page with a very good political quiz, not primarily to show you what party you should vote for, but to compare your views with that of the British electorate, with additional comparisons broken down into categories of party affiliation, age, preferred newspaper etc. Very informative and analytical!

My results show that I'm "slightly right of center" on non-economical issues and "very right wing" on economical ones. I blame my disappointingly moderate score on there being no questions pertaining to public flogging, nor the introduction of capital punishment in elementary schools.

1 comment:

Celtic- Musings said...

i'd have put you right of enoch powell