Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Scalped

I was almost scalped today. I teach a hairdresser class, and one of the perks is that I get free haircuts. Sadly, today one of my pupils made a mistake with the machine and left a very visible bald streak (yes, I still have a teensy weensy bit of hair on top) and the best solution was to cut everything equally short. I'm not completely bald, but the hairs are very, very short. JUST what I needed before going to Rome... On the bright side I got a very pleasant head massage for my troubles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you teach a hairdresser class as well. What can I say ? A lot, in fact :)

http://www.agame.com/games/hairdresser/hairdresser.html

Ghost of Goldwater said...

I guess all I need to do now is put on a black shirt, and I'll look like Mussolini. Just what the doc ordered before going to Italy...