Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hilarious

I gotta share this while it's fresh in my memory, it was the most hilarious thing I have seen in a long time... tonight I had dinner at an outdoors restaurant, and at the table next to me were a lady and two young frogs. They had with them an absolutely ginormous dog, some kind of pointer, but it was much bigger than normal. His name was Toto, and he was ten and an absolute charmer, he was walking around and letting himself be petted and occasionally begging food from other guests (I got special status when I gave him the rest of my omelette).

At another table was this tiny little dog, no more than a speck of white against the asphalt, a mere mouthful for Toto. And yet, when Toto walked over to say hello to the little fella, he went up on his hind legs, clawing the air with his paws and barking like mad, virtually foaming at the mouth. Toto just gave him a look like "what's YOUR problem" and retreated to safety. Everybody in the restaurant were howling with laughter at the sight of this gentle giant and the rabid little thing trying to get at him... if he'd been let loose, it would have been the shortest fight ever.

No comments: