Monday, December 20, 2004

Kill the telemarketers

I am sure this will be a recurring theme on this blog:

TELEMARKETERS MUST DIE.

They have indirectly maimed me!
'Tis true!

Last week I unplugged my phone in order to take a little afternoon nap, undisturbed by pestering calls from perky young assholes trying to pimp some worthless service or charity or whatever (they should have learned by now that the only things I give freely are wedgies and insults). Later in the evening I managed to STEP on the loose plug. For those of you not familiar with Norwegian phones, the thingy that goes into the wall has three sharp metal ends sticking out - or in this case firmly sticking INTO my foot. I'm still limping badly, the wound looks disgusting and I'm missing a party tonight because of it. DIE, TELEMARKETERS, DIE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn liberals, not willing to take personal resposibility for their own actions. Pretty cool Blog, although about all we agree on is religion. I read about a month's worth of your blog before realizing that you were a Norwegian, not an ex-pat. Your English and your gut understanding of U.S. politics are astounding.