Friday, December 17, 2004

Let the blogging commence...

*tapping microphone*
Is this thing on? Good.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright... let's get down to business. Who am I, and why this blog, you may ask (in which case you must have way too much spare time).

Well, I'm a chatter and an internet addict who's both opinionated and informed (an increasingly rare combination). I usually read newsstuff for several hours every day, and for most of the time I also find myself shaking my head (producing a rattling sound) and gnashing my teeth at the ways of the world. There are simply too... many... IDIOTS... out... there.... - both making and reporting news. Therefore, dear reader you need someone of superior intellect, knowledge and morality to guide you through the dungheaps of (sub)human affairs. Sadly, no such guidance is available, so you'll have to make do with me.

Watch out for daily rants, excerpts of old travel stories (only slightly more interesting than your neighbor's slide shows) and the occasional informative link (I try to weed them out, but every now and then one is bound to slip through).

2 comments:

Special Sauce said...

Hey, I am one of those idiots!

See, this was all an insidious plot on my part to get you to put a blog up. The best part? It worked! It worked!

Muwahahahahahaha!

Hee!

Anonymous said...

Ho ho ho ......I however count myself among the rather intelligent "two footers" walking the earth :-) I have to send a great thank you to "the Gohst" for sending me the link to his attack on the generel stupidity of the world!

Graf Kinsky