Saturday, October 22, 2005

They're here.

I have detected the first sign of an alien invasion.

No, this time the voices have been quiet.

There were no radio signals in my dental fillings.

BUT.

I have read my Douglas Adams. I know the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. And I know about the theory that the smartest species in the world are white mice, and that we humans are really all just part of an experiment to find the right question to the answer "42".

Well, Adams got the details wrong - they're not white mice, they're RATS. The common brown rat, aka the Norway Rat (Rattus Norvegicus) no less. And no, that's not a euphism for yours truly... uhm... at least I think not...

Anyway, right about now would be a good time to panic. THEY'RE HERE! AAAAAHHHHH!

1 comment:

VamPus said...

I think you should take it easy on the vitamins, dear..