Thursday, October 23, 2008

Friends

I bought the complete set of Friends this spring, and yesterday I finally saw the last (double) episode. It was the saddest thing since... well, since the last time I saw it. It brought home to me just how much I loved that show, and how much I still miss it. Ten seasons of such quality is an incredible achievement, and I just hope they will keep showing the reruns often. Future generations deserve to share in this bunch who have given so much joy and laughter to the world (which, for once includes yours truly...). *sniffle*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

90s was sort of a lost decade for me, so I completely missed out on Friends back then, but last year I finally got hooked and remained glued to the tv watching all seasons from start to finish. Hard to pick out favourite episodes among so many great ones, but my favourite character must be Phoebe's kid brother.