Saturday, February 20, 2010

Getting antsy

I'm starting to get antsy. The travel bug is biting ever earlier, especially since I'm staying home for the winter break. It started yesterday and I ain't going nowhere this year. In preparation for the summer holiday I've been contacting various rental agencies in Prague but nothing seems to be available, or it's not of the right rental period or in the right price range or I'm just not getting any replies. Argh!

The trips to the US are getting costlier by the day, as are the car rentals. The cheap trip I got last year doesn't seem to be on the horizon this year, and unless some company comes up with a campaign soon, my plan B is shot too.

Plan C is to take advantage of the weak Euro and go traveling in my own car somewhere. France, Spain, Italy... who knows.

Is it too much to expect a fuckin answer from the Czechs within next week? Head, meet desk.

No comments: