Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm so happy! Happy, happy, happy! Albie and Court booked tickets last night and are definitely coming to Europe, wheeeeeeee!

As of now the travel plan has them arriving in Geneva Monday 6/28, leaving from the same place Wednesday 7/21. They'll start out with a few days in Geneva (Albie's old hometown), then probably go to Venice for a couple of days before coming down to see me in my spacious apartment just south of Florence. We're staying in Italy till July 10th, probably taking day trips all over the place.

From July 10-17 we have a one-week gap to fill, it'll probably be France (where I can safely go these days, the country having elected a president who doesn't suck ass on a daily basis). Then Albie and Court are off to Paris for a few days before going home from Geneva, while I take off to Prague for my last two weeks of rental.

No comments: