Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dinner in town

Went into town today to stuff face with my brother, Keow and Massimo, a Norwegian friend of mine who's just here for three nights. Got off some pictures of one of the main streets for drunken debauchery during the nights... things sure look different in daylight.

They don't horse around when you ask 'em to smile in this country.
DSCN5509

A relatively mild duck & curry soup. Still strong enough to clear out the ole' sinuses.
DSCN5511

What my brother had. Also relatively mild. Keow was eating something that would have made us both curl up and cry, I'm sure.
DSCN5510

A very classy napkin holder.
DSCN5507

Some more or less random Thai buildings. I think some of them are heathen Buddhist temples, but then again they may also be restaurants... Go in and ask for flied lice, I dare ya.
DSCN5498

DSCN5499

DSCN5500

Unless heathen Buddhist temples have begun to serve pancakes, I know this to be a restaurant.
DSCN5501

DSCN5503

DSCN5513

No comments: