Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pictures from a travesty against mankind (aka a party at the villa)

Belatedly, the all too few pictures I took from the (in)famous party I had at my villa on Monday. My brother's Thai gf had her birthday party at my place, since I have a poooooool, and lots of space. She and a couple of friends came early to prepare food, although this being Thailand, nobody showed up at the appointed time...

At the most, there were about a dozen Thai girls present, plus moi, brother, a Briton, a Bulgarian and a South African guy. Ah, what bliss to talk to a native English speaker... especially when one of the first sentences out of his mouth was "you sound like an American".

My brother looking his usual, retarded self.
DSCN5492

The table with lots of food, glorious food.
DSCN5495

DSCN5494

The leetle womenses were making ze food, ja?
DSCN5488

The grill where the dead animals were turned into cinders.
DSCN5493

No comments: