Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I am Kurt Westergaard

In solidarity with the Danish cartoonist attacked in his home a few days back, I reproduce the drawings of Muhammed. The title of this blogpost is of course a reference to the famous "I am Spartacus"-line from the movie (and also to "I'm Brian"...).

Unlike some commenters in the Norwegian media who stress they don't find the drawings offensive or have no desire to offend, I would like to repeat this: I find the whole concept of religion offensive and repulsive and I find the religion known as Islam to be especially contemptible, moronic and dangerous. I piss on "the great religion of Islam", I spit on its "holy" writings and I fart in the general direction of its followers.

The drawings:
muhammedkarikaturer

Westergaard's drawing:
01

No comments: