Saturday, January 2, 2010

What a night

Tonight I've been DJ-ing for a few hours. Hooked my laptop onto the sound system and let it rip - mostly rock, like WASP, Queen and Pink Floyd. I had the distinct and hysterical pleasure of watching a Polish guy headbang to Metallica's "Sandman". The Poles were a nice bunch, as were a group of Italians. We chatted about everything from Berlusconi to Italian food to soccer in the early 80s. We shared a dislike of the French and a love of Juventus (a Turin soccer club). Good times.

The Germans, as usual, were not so nice. I dunno... when people become hideously drunk and instead of politely asking me, start TELLING me what they want to hear, I go into asshole mode. Ugh. On the bright side, some of the Krauts were polite and they all seemed to love my chocolate.

Anyways, I've been entrusted with the music for all of Saturday night and it's going to be a blast - good old rock & roll, baby. DJ Ghost in da house! Wheeeeeeee!

No comments: