Sunday, January 31, 2010

Prague in the summer

I have my eyes set on Prague for the summer holiday, and I have enrolled my minions in said city to be on the lookout for a decent apartment to rent. Ideally I have this vision of a huge apartment overlooking the river, a place which I can turn into party central for a month or so. Good music, good food and good conversations all through the night... ahhhh.

I am therefore enrolling even YOU, dear reader in my apartment project. If any of you have knowledge of a suitable rental space in Prague this summer, gimme a holler in the comments section. I am available from the last weekend in June till mid August, but I hope to have an agreement of rental nailed down as soon as possible.

These are the parameters of my search, the things that an apartment MUST have:
- At least two bedrooms. I'm probably going to have guests coming down from Norway and possibly other places.
- Two toilets, with at least one shower.
- A decently sized living space. The whole apartment needs to be at least 80 square meters I think, possibly upwards of a hundred.
- Fully furnished (I can't be dragging chairs and tables with me from Norway). I need some equipment in the kitchen too and a working fridge.
- Parking space. Not necessarily connected to the apartment but something not too far away from it.
- Everything paid for in the price quoted. No hidden costs, no extras.

Negotiable points:
- WIFI. I could always find a cafe, but it's practical to have a working internet connection in the apartment.
- Length of stay. Ideally a month. Could be as little as 3 weeks, could be as much as 6 weeks.
- Location. Again, ideally central - meaning Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Holesovice and parts of Nove Mesto. But I'm open to other locations if the place is brilliant.
- Price. Ideally, as low as possible, hehe... but I can go up to 25 000 koruna for a month.

5 comments:

ohingrid said...

Can I come visit?

Ghost of Goldwater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ghost of Goldwater said...

Sure. If the apartment comes with a doghouse, muahahaha...

Seriously, I hope you and the dizzy blonde make the trip...

ohingrid said...

Doghouse!? I'm more like a kitten!

Well, the dizzy blond will be shang-lang-haing herself in china at the time. But if you keep the appartment until expo2010 is over it might be considered!

(PS; Sjekker du forresten skrivefeilene mine? )

Ghost of Goldwater said...

Errors in the last post:
* blond --> blonde
* china --> China
* appartment --> apartment

;o)