Friday, May 21, 2010

Goodbye, Fuckbook

Facebook pulled the plug on my account yesterday, after my artwork "Muhammed The Ass Fucked Prophet" was autopublished from this blog. The account was reinstated today, but the link to my drawing was gone.

This is but the shadow of things to come. Islamofascists are overwhelming our borders, but they have long ago overwhelmed our sense of freedom and rationality. Now, even cyberspace has freedom of expression no more.


I feel little sense of loss over the Facebook page itself. Facebook is at best a timewasting trifle, something to spend time on between classes or when bored. But the PRINCIPLE of the thing is what matters; that I should be allowed to post images critical of Islam. This proved too much for the cowardly fucks at Facebook.


Now, as a believer in free enterprise, I wholeheartedly defend Facebook's RIGHT to deem my post unacceptable and to pretty much do whatever the fuck they want with their own pages, they OWN the thing, after all. In the same way I retain MY right to vehemently disagree with them and to call them a bunch of cowering, sniveling, brainless fucktards bowing to an even worse rabble of violent, freedomhating criminals called islamists and their criminally stupid, politically correct allies.


A bunch of you convinced (read: bullied) me into starting a Facebook account back in January. I've now seen the true face of the cunts running the place, and I gladly take my leave of the bastards. But the struggle for our liberties continues. If you believe in true freedom of expression - not just in saying the safe, conformist crap, or in posting your various mafia war idiocies or who gave you a cybergift and whoop-de-fuckin-doo... you will pause and consider this. The fuckers came for me because of a DRAWING. How long before they censor something YOU care about?

No comments: