Saturday, November 7, 2009

Random blogs

I've run a post on this before... sometimes when I'm bored enough I avail myself of the "next blog" button at the top and just go around cruising for some random amusement. Sadly I mostly end up with Asian teens, American religious nutcases and Spanish artists. Ugh.

Still dear reader, I trudge on through the mud and the foreign rubbish and the nutty ideas to find the few little specks of gold out so that you don't have to. Without further ado I present to you:

* Nell's Big Walk - A blog by an Irish woman walking through Spain. Lots of nice pics.

* There is a Pug in the House - A blog about a cute little pup. Awwwwwwwww.

* Pork & Chocolate - A food lover's guide to New York.

* The Burger Beast - Tons of greasy, fatty, yummy food. Based in Southern Florida, but with reviews from all over.

No comments: