Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Festivus!

'tis the day of Festivus, and once again let me air some grievances before leaving for Naples.

- Despise my best efforts I am still fat. I blame all you readers (yes, both of you!) for not doing your job of harassing me into exercising.

- Israel. Last year I complained about the utter lack of deadly toys you should have sent me, and this year is no exception. But what has really disappointed me is that you still haven't bombed the fuckin Iranians to smithereens. A computer virus impresses no one! Bah!

- The CIA. Ditto for toys and money and such, but this all pales compared to Wikileaks. Honestly, not one fuckin assassin to put a bullet in that Assange cunt? Not one??? Gaaaaaah!

- Wikileaks. It's early days yet, but so far not ONE mention of yours truly nor this blog. I swear and shake my fist at everything and nothing and to no avail. Meh!

- My family. Still alive, still poor. Not even worth killing. Sigh...

No comments: