Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Delayed pics from Scotland

So... it seems that a good portion of the pics I took in Scotland this summer were taken with my old pocket size Sanyo camera. I got a surprise when I came back to Norway and my PC told me that there were no files on my memory card. It has therefore been gathering dust on a shelf, until this morning, when I installed software for my shiny, new Nikon 3100. This software also managed to open my old Sanyo card, and voila... more pics from Scotland!

This first batch is from a place called Treasures of the Earth, just outside Ft William. I've visited their shop earlier, but this time Siri insisted we peek inside the museum as well. All pics here.

The stone in the middle looks like a heap of pizza cheese.


There was some petrified wood there too.


And of course a couple of poorly made flying dinosaurs.

No comments: