Saturday, February 21, 2009

London

Tentative schedule for London:

Tuesday (day of arrival): Nothing concrete, may join a guided walk sometime in the evening.

Wednesday: National Portrait Gallery (esp the gallery with images of Henry VIII) and the Byzants exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts.

Thursday: The Babylon exhibition at the British Museum plus Apsley House (former home of the Duke of Wellington) and Wellington Arch. The two latter are run by English Heritage, which means I get in for free through my membership of Historic Scotland.

Friday: The Cabinet War Rooms including the relatively new Churchill Museum.

Saturday (day of departure): Maybe a trip to Camden Market, maybe a guided walk.

Ish gonna be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on the listmaking blog, and just thought I'd say "word!".

Also while you're in London, don't forget to have a lamb shwarma sandwich on Edgware Road.. It's so worth it. I like Ranoush Juice.