Monday, July 14, 2014

A deer at Kildrummy

I finally found the actual Kildrummy Castle today, although my GPS initially sent me off in the wrong direction. I swear, those things are trying to kill me.

The most interesting thing about the place (again) was the wildlife. As I entered the castle grounds, a deer came running across the field to my left, clearly intent on running into the safety of the forest. But just before it was to jump across the fence and disappear, some people came walking out of the forest. After a few seconds of indecisive dittering, it flew back across the field a bit further down and then jumped like mad into the next field, with a steady course for the next wooded area.

Whut? Peopleses?
DSC_0007

Must take evasive action!
DSC_0016

They might be on my tail!
DSC_0017

Run like the wind, Forrest!
DSC_0024

One tiny brain and four fast legs.
DSC_0028

Whut? Some fat fuck taking pictures of me? Must run some more!
DSC_0031


Trees! Safety!
DSC_0033

No comments: