Thursday, August 1, 2013

Glen Nevis II

Some more pics from Glen Nevis. Again, that river valley with the water fall and the tall hills all around and the river running and and and... it was possibly the purdiest place I've ever seen.

A few meters across from the wire (you can see it in the background) I slipped and fell on my ass.
DSCN6410

The last couple of hundred meters was wet and marshy and I almost got stuck several times.
DSCN6411

The waterfall. Mighty purdy.
DSCN6414

Yours truly on top of a rock in the river.
DSCN6416

Siri is a gurl, so she didn't dare to jump across the rocks. I crossed that river and I'm mighty proud of it. There were huge rocks all round that I had to traverse and I'm a manly man and so yeah. Uhm.
DSCN6418

The road back down the glen again.
DSCN6420

The road further up the valley. I have no idea how far you can go, possibly all the way to the east coast.
DSCN6421

Siri walked back on the wire too and some Germans said she looked like a ballerina, which made her day. Then again, they were Germans so what did they know.
DSCN6424

This was the last pic, on the way down, before the battery on my camera died. It's American so I need to buy a new, proper converter for the plug. In the meantime I've had to resort to my old cam.
DSCN6425

No comments: