Saturday, April 4, 2009

Quick update from Prague

Had a good time thus far. Weather's been great and I walked for nearly four hours Friday and a couple of hours today. Bought some souvenirs and ate some pancakes, took a few pics, did the tourist thingy

I brought a ton of chocolate, and have been handing it out left and right to the delight of the bar staff. My Israeli friend who owns the bar made some noises normally associated with ahem, more physical activities than eating when he tasted the Trokia. I swear, I should probably set up shop and start selling this stuff down here.

I've hung out in the bar at nights, talking to old friends and making some new ones, and tonight there's going to be a huge birthday party for an English ex-bartender who's also a friend of mine. I foresee most of the remaining chocolate disappearing soon... Fun, fun, fun!

No comments: