Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sweet Jebus

... how I hate Germans... loud, inconsiderate, boorish fuckers. There are dozens of them here, probably teens on spring break. Truman nuked the wrong nation.

Update: I was just talking to the Swedish receptionist. I asked her if it was allowed to shoot Germans, and she was positive to the idea. She thought they were leaving Monday. Sweet Jebus, let it be so!

Update II: I was a nanometer from braining one of the females when I opened the door to the hallway just now. At least the little twit got a real fright... hatehatehate...

1 comment:

Arnau Sabaté said...

Hi!

Congratulations!! I found your blog thanks to youtrip.com

I'm interested in contacting you. I checked your profile but i couldn't find any contact details.

Could you please contact me by blogs[at]hoobing [dot]com

thankss!!!