Monday, June 4, 2012

Animals of the Day

We've seen loads of animals so far on this trip, but I haven't taken pics of all, partially because I've been driving and partially because there's only so many pictures of caribou a sane man can take before someone comes and takes him to the funny farm.

The highlight of Sunday was of course THE BEAR! WE SAW A BEAR! Wheeeeee! I was pretty excited, but I'd already seen and photographed one in Yellowstone, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Albie, on the other hand, was ecstatic. She's taken pictures of everything that moved today, including clouds, branches and water.

A BEAR!
DSCN7782

The Friendly Cat of Coldfoot. He came over and started rubbing against my legs and purring as soon as I got out of the car.
SANY0002

A musk oxen.
DSCN7751

DSCN7747

No comments: