Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nebraska

Spent most of Wednesday driving through Nebraska, something many Americans would consider worse than a prison sentence. Well, it is true that much of the state IS very flat and boring - grass and grain as far as the eye can see - but there are also some very nice areas, and I saw them yesterday. But first, a man made attraction - Carhenge. Just north of the tiny town of Alliance in western Nebraska is this Cornhusker version of Texas' famous "Cadillac Ranch" (I've been there too, but that was before I started writing this blog... I need to write some stories and post some pics from my earlier travels).

The rest of the set is here.

Overview
SANY0969

Dinosaur
SANY0980

Spawning Salmon
SANY0984

And beyond... the almost endless boredom of rural Nebraska.
SANY0983

No comments: