Friday, July 24, 2009

Numbers

Weight Friday morning, the first proper day I'm home: 122,9kg. That means I've only gained 1,8 kg during a full month's stay in the US - land of milk, honey and burgers. I'm relieved, nay proud of not having ballooned on this trip, what with all the yummy food I've stuffed in my face. I've managed to walk a bit and the heat has probably helped too - sweating takes off calories and drinking lots of fluids reduces the sensation of hunger. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Update: I'm an idiot who can't count. I'm up 2,8kg not 1,8. Gah. Actually, still yay me as this is half of what I'd expected/feared.

1 comment:

Harald said...

I am impressed! I know how easy it is to eat fat-filled food in the US. Two weeks in Italy this summer put me up 2 kg (weighed in at 126,3 when I got home), and I went for long walks every other day!