Friday, July 27, 2012

Buffalo from Black Hills

I strongly suspect that this is the same buffalo I watched laying down to take a nap a couple of days earlier. This time he was walking in the middle of the road and by the wayside, not giving a fuck about traffic. I guess when you're a ton of meat, there aren't all that many things that scare you...

All pics of the buffalo and other Black Hills animals can be found here.

Going from A to B whichever way he chooses. You gonna tell him otherwise? Thought not.
DSCN9824

A determined look.
DSCN9832

I drove a bit further down, to a proper parking lot. This, blessfully, caused him to veer ever so slightly and he proceeded to pass right in front of my car, almost brushing the front.
DSCN9826

I think these animals were BORN looking grumpy.
DSCN9835

No comments: