Friday, April 6, 2012

Me love you long time

I've just ended a two hour cuddling session with a little fluffball of love. I've met and petted a lot of cats, but I've never seen anyone so affectionate, so desperate for attention and human love as this little girl. When she sees me she comes running, meowing loudly. She'll roll around on the floor, try to burrow inside my feet, generally make me stumble over her every other step I take and she's frankly not that interested in food anymore. It's all about the loooove, baby.

Earlier today she was jumping between the floor and my knees, perching there like a little hawk. This evening she's been a royal pain, not just to me but also my Russian couchsurfer - every time one of us gets up to fetch something, she follows. Everytime someone goes outside she follows. And when she's not clinging to a leg or rubbing against a shoe, she's crawling on a lap or a shoulder... or indeed a computer keyboard. All the while purring and meowing and burrowing and just generally letting you know you're the nicest possible human she could find to give her love to.

Some pictures of the little angel:

Queen of the hill.
DSCN5715

Draped over my neck and shoulder.
DSCN5718

DSCN5719

Cleanlinesh ish nexsht to godlinesh.
DSCN5713

Resistance is futile.
DSCN5712

Sho, sho gooood.
DSCN5692

No comments: