Thursday, April 19, 2012

South Australia

These are some assorted bits and pieces I photographed on my way from Mt Gambier to Adelaide on Wednesday.

Now I know where the FBI puts their mafia informants. Sorry for blowing your witness protection program, guys.
DSCN5981

The jetty in Beachport.
DSCN6010

Beachport is also where I had lunch. This one was cardiac arrest on a plate.
DSCN6013

Looked pretty damn dry to me.
DSCN6009

This is a freshwater lake separated from the ocean by a relatively thin sandbank. There are several of these along the SA coastline.
DSCN6018

I saw this huge cloud on my way to Adelaide. I have no idea what it was - brushfire, dustcloud, mine collapse, nuclear detonation...?
DSCN6028

This is what's considered a signworthy tourist attraction in South Australia. I'm not joking, they're called "The Granites" and they lie 3 km from the main road. I could weep.
DSCN6019

No comments: