Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The real couchsurfers

You may earlier have noticed me waxing lyrical about couchsurfing.com. Well, here are some pictures of my REAL couchsurfers... the two cutest, most adorable little kitty cats in the whole wide world. They're so affectionate and cuddly and just gibblebubbleblblblblblbl...

Already housewarm, the biggest of them sat outside waiting for me this morning, meowing loudly, demanding her breakfast of milk and sausage. She'll prowl the halls like she owned the house, including the upstairs rooms. No worries in the world.

The other one is just a tiny little furball of clingy, noisy love. She'll stand on her hind legs and attempt to plow her head through your legs or hands or just plain concrete if no human is around to give her attention.

Love me, human.
DSCN5689

What's this, then?
DSCN5682

Attempting to crawl inside my leg.
DSCN5683

I've fed this little girl a whole packet of sliced sausage, plus some hot dogs over the past 3 days.
DSCN5681

Sometimes the floor can be a substitute for a human leg. She's taken the house more or less into her possession. I think we'll both be heartbroken when I have to leave.
DSCN5674

No comments: