Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday night

I can report that the cuisine here in Santa Fe is every bit as nice as the rest of the city. Last night we had incredible pizza, this afternoon I stuffed face with an eye watering burrito and this evening we feasted on beef & chicken fajita, with all kinds of Spanish named goodies I have no intention of remembering the names of, but which tasted yummy. Monday we set course for El Paso, Texas. Wheeeee!

Two random pics I took tonight:

Only in America would you see something like this. And sweet jebus, how I love 'em for it. As I've said before, the US armed forces are the greatest force for Good that the world has ever known.
SANY0001

A Christmas display. There was so much insanity put together in one place I just had to share it with you. I mean, penguins on the North Pole? Really, America?
SANY0002 (2)

No comments: