Thursday, November 17, 2011

Zion NP: Foilage

The final installment of my travel diary from Zion has an unusal theme: Foilage. I dedicate it to my Sensei of photography, Albie, who has taught me what little I've come to learn about the sacred art. Also, I'm sure these pics will make her go ballistic with envy.

Iffin yer in Southern California and find yerself in dire need of a photographer, and honestly, who hasn't, look her up. Also, the more work she gets doing photography, the sooner she can quit her daytime job and the sooner she'll stop moaning about it to yours truly. So trust me, this is a win-win, aight?

All pics here.

DSCN0873

DSCN0770

DSCN1014

DSCN1218

DSCN1010

DSCN1012

DSCN1078

DSCN0767

1 comment:

Albertine Feurer-Young said...

God damn that's pretty! And you're awesome.