Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mount Shasta Moon

Ok, I have to tell you right now that these pics were NOT taken at Mount Shasta, but somewhere south of there. As I have no clue exactly where, I'll call them Mount Shasta moon pics, because they're my pics and because I can. So pffffft. These were taken late Friday night, as we were flying low through northern California.

Ok, first the one pic of the whole bunch that actually got the moon decently sharp, in the right color and even got some clouds too.
DSCN0625

Here are the crazy pics, where you have red lines, which are lights from passing traffic. Yes, I was playing with my shutter speed. This looks like a train, but was actually a trailer.
DSCN0613

This looks like both the photographer and the camera were on acid.
DSCN0614

Do not adjust your screen.
DSCN0616

Wheeee.
DSCN0618

The moon has a silver color.
DSCN0648

Hold that, it's actually dark greenish.
DSCN0631

It's reddish. I give up.
DSCN0634

No comments: