Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Return to Beartooth Highway

Sunday I brought Albie & Court down to the Lamar Valley and over the Beartooth Highway. I am glad to report they loved the views almost as much as I do.

Nice view.
DSC_0046

From Pilot Point the views were particularly lovely that day.
DSC_0054

DSC_0055

DSC_0057

DSC_0142

Naturally there were squirrels of one sort or another pretty much everywhere.
DSC_0104

The mountains were also very lovely.
SANY0040

SANY0042

The skies were very dark for a little while, but although we had strong winds and some thunder & lightning, we mostly stayed dry.
SANY0045

On the way down the mountain I spotted this little doe stuffing snout. I also saw a bear running across the road, something Albie & Court missed on account of having their noses firmly planted in their I-phones at the time.
SANY0053

No comments: