Sunday, October 9, 2011

Chocolate!

After Lizard Point, my plan was to head up to St Michael's Mount, but my attention (and my rotund, sluggish body) was diverted when I saw a huge poster that said "Chocolate Factory". So I took a 5 minute detour to the intensely cozy little village of Mullion, where there was indeed a chocolate factory with its own outlet. They also have a webpage so you can order directly from them.

Dear reader, I can not describe to you the willpower necessary to walk out of that store with only a small heap of loot, but I managed. Only when I was safely away at St Michael's did I dare try one of the chocolates.

It. Was. Divine.

The next bit was also divine. And the two last sent me into what I can only describe as gastroheaven. If you're ever in Cornwall, go BUY. They have the most wonderful flavors. My personal favorite was orange and lemon, but they have all kindsa stuff there.

UPDATED: I see now that they "only supply to companies and residents in the UK and Northern Ireland". Apart from the redundancy of spelling out "UK and Northern Ireland" which should have the person responsible shot in the head or at the very least endure extra history lessons with yours truly, I guess that means you're fucked. Unless you're in Cornwall, which I am and you're (most likely) not. Insert evil laughter here.


My loot, not prohibitively expensive at appx. £17.
SANY0064

Two pieces each of the following flavors: Strawberry, raspberry, apple and lemon. All mine, none of 'em yours. I ate them all and savored every bite.
SANY0065

The apple-flavored one had an @ sign. Cute, in a creepy way. But soooo good. The lemon one was even bettererer.
SANY0067

The sign that started it all.
SANY0066

No comments: