Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Forest Wildlife Park

After the Rufus Stone I went to the New Forest Wildlife Park, which had lots of nice animals. I got in pics of most of the animals except the foxes, who were being vaccinated at the time of my visit (curses!). The park was much smaller and cheaper than the one I went to in Scotland a few years back, but it still had some very nice features, especially the deer. Bambiiiii!

All pics here.

A bambi with no problems being petted. One of them was so "friendly" she was happily munching on my shirt, leaving bambi drool all over me. But they're so cuuuuute... some of them are shy, but a couple of them are like dogs. They'll let you pet them, scratch 'em behind the ears, they'll wag their little tails and beg for food... the works!
SANY0044

Oy! I seen you go in there! I want fooood!
SANY0041

Baby ferrets. Also cuuuute.
SANY0035

Bison. Big, mean lumps o' meat.
SANY0046

A lynx with glowing eyes (it's the flash).
SANY0052

The wolves were quite shy, and this place didn't have a lookout tower, so it was much more difficult to get a decent photo of 'em.
SANY0066

"I'm an otter. I swim around and do cute, little human things with my hands".
SANY0033

Wallaby! MAAAATE!
SANY0072

Look at me! I got two heads!
SANY0060

No comments: