Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Do you feel lucky, punk?

Monday evening I got a short crash course in gun handling from some (former) friends in Wilmington, NC. We were only playing around with an empty .22 pistol and an empty 22. rifle, but it was fun. Tuesday we're going to an indoor shooting range they have here in Wilmington, where I plan on letting my inner gunslinger out for a spin. If I don't get locked up or shot, there will be pictures.

Do you feel lucky, punk? Do you?
SANY0001

There's a new sheriff in town, fuckers.
SANY0002

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Remember, this
"you fucking primate is my boom stick"..
Will not be something we will be playing with tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

UGH.. that should have been
"You Fucking primates THIS is my boom stick"

Sorry.. half asleep..