Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fire in the sky

Ok, these are the pictures I took around 7am Saturday morning, down by the Battery area of Charleston. This city is so fuckin' lucky; not only does it have architecure and history, it also has one of the most beautiful sunrises ever. There were times, as you'll see in these pics, when it looked like the skies were on fire - or maybe like the clouds were giant, red icicles.

Oh, and Charleston has dolphins too. I wasn't fast enough to get my camera up, but as I was standing peacefully on the waterfront, taking pics of the sunrise, I was startled by a loud snort. I looked down just fast enough to see a fuckin' Flipper breaking through the waves at the very edge of the wall - not five feet below me. I tell you peeps, it was magic.

All pics here.

Fiiiiiiiiiire!
DSCN4035

DSCN4039

So unfuckinbelievably pretty.
DSCN4053

Gaaaah.
DSCN4040

DSCN4044

DSCN4049

DSCN4090

DSCN4070

DSCN4121

No comments: