Monday, August 13, 2012

Oregon Petting Zoo

I had decided to just drive Sunday, not stopping to snap pictures or anything. That lasted till I stopped by chance at a petting zoo south of Coos Bay and stayed for three hours, petting and taking photos of anything that moved (except children because a) they are dirty and nasty and b) their parents would call the police). I don't remember the exact name of it, possibly it had safari and west coast in the name.

So I entered and lo and behold, one of their first enclosures contained wallabies. I've liked these animals for a long time and especially since I went to Australia (and don't THAT trip feel like a lifetime ago). I had bought two small cones of pellets and fed one to the lil' aussies.

All pics here.

Greedy little thing.
DSCN1586

Even greedier.
DSCN1581

Will you be our new dad?
DSCN1584

Insufferably cute.
DSCN1585

No comments: